- This Agreement applies to every contract for the sale of goods or services by 8BC Printing to the Client, unless 8BC Printing agrees otherwise in writing.
- Any email quotation provided by 8BC Printing to the Client concerning the proposed supply of goods or services is
(a) valid for 14 days from the date of the quotation, and
(b) not an offer to sell, and no order placed by the Client in response to any quotation will bind 8BC Printing unless and until such order is accepted by 8BC Printing, acting in its absolute discretion.
- This Agreement is accepted by the Client once the Client places an order with 8BC Printing for goods or services. No purported cancellation or suspension of an order (or any part of an order) by the Client is binding on 8BC Printing after that order has been accepted by 8BC Printing.
- This Agreement is accepted by 8BC Printing when 8BC Printing confirms its acceptance of an order in writing or electronic means or provides the Client with the goods or services. All quotations are subject to withdrawal or variation by 8BC Printing at any time prior to 8BC Printing’s acceptance of an order by notice in emailing to the Client.
- Orders placed by electronic documents are not deemed as received until an order confirmation has been received from 8BC Printing by email return to the client. If an order confirmation document is not received within 12 working hours of sending artwork, it is the client’s responsibility to follow up on the status of the order.
- Once the order confirmation has been signed by off the client and returned, the order is final and can not be cancelled.
- Orders may be changed or artwork re-supplied prior to the order confirmation being received by 8BC Printing. All files must be accompanied with the client details and full details of all the order requirements, and any specific details for the order.
- Please read thoroughly as all proofs, once passed, are deemed correct and ready to go to print, and the responsibility passes to the client. Client will need to view all proofs at 100% to see the exact size of your product when printed. 8BC Printing will not be held responsible for any mistakes, viewing, spelling, punctuation, contact details or layout. We will not commence print until we have received a copy of the final proof with a written confirmation to go to print by email.
- All prices quoted are for the supply of 8BC specified print ready artwork. Should any artwork corrections be required 8BC reserves the right to make such alterations and request subsequent approval from the client to proceed to print. Any charges associated for this artwork correction may be passed to the client, subject to prior notification.
- The client acknowledges that trimming may vary by up to 1 millimetre from the proof, specification or print job to print job and that such variation will not constitute a fault in the print job.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity of print items ordered, due to the difficulties of producing exact quantities, 8BC shall not be liable for delivering incorrect quantities and there will be no adjustment in the price if the quantity variation does not exceed +/-5% of the quantity specified in the order. The client’s remedy, at 8BC’s sole discretion, will be either a refund of monies paid for the shortage on a pro rata basis or a re-print of the shortage quantity to be undertaken by 8BC within a reasonable period of time.
Full Colour Printing
- 8BC Printing only provides offset printing process. Colour variation is inherent in CMYK offset printing. We will reproduce colors from submitted digital files as closely and accurately as possible, but cannot exactly match color and density because of limitations in the offset printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements (including electronic graphic files or previously printed materials or any other materials supplied by the client). The client acknowledges and accepts that there are acceptable levels of colour variation from print run to print run, from stock to stock, from back to front and between different printing processes.
- The fees for 8BC Printing products and services, which include the cost of processing, printing, and shipping, are due and payable together with the submission of an order. 8BC Printing requires pre-payment on all orders. Any amount due to 8BC Printing, which is not paid, may result in non-process of the order.
Turnaround and Shipping
- 8BC Printing use International EMS (Express Mail Service) to ship your goods. Printing process is typically 2~3 Working Days in production and 4~5 days Express Mail Service. 8BC Printing will not guarantee any delivery date but estimate when the finished product will typically be supplied to the client.
- 8BC Printing will not be liable for any delays to receipt of finished products, whether occurring from within our facilities or by any third party provider, including shipping delays. Under no circumstances will 8BC Printing be liable for any loss of earnings or legal action taken as a result of any delays in production or delivery of any goods or services ordered.
- Goods are shipped by the most convenient method available to 8BC Printing, and responsibility for the goods is passed to the client at the time they leave the 8BC Printing. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have adequate insurance to cover any loss or damage suffered in transit between 8BC Printing and the client.
- The client will, upon receipt of the parcel, inspect the carton, and in the event of damage to the cartons, goods should be signed as received damaged with the courier. Goods not noted as received damaged cartons with the courier will not be addressed further. The client should inspect the goods upon opening the cartons and advise within 3 working days after delivery any errors or shortages, quoting the Invoice Number and all other relevant details.
Returns, Replacements and Refund
- 8BC Printing uses high standards of care in handling your order. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your order, please contact us directly so that we have the opportunity to fix any condition. We do not refund but reprint free of charge when in the event of an order being produced to the wrong order specification or not to an acceptable standard. Any errors in printing must be reported via e-mail to us, please make sure to include your job ID number in the subject line. With a replacement order, all shipping costs will be paid by the client as the first production has already offered free shipping.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.