Hi Tack strong adhesive is for clients that desire a sticker type to last and stick longer than the usual and does not peel off easily, this type of sticker will work best for you. Compare with art paper standards, they are providing the best of permanent and excellent quality to promote your business. These stickers are perfect for indoor use as address labels, product labels, retail labels, gift labels, identification labels, food labels and much more.
Three type lamination options are available.
- Gloss Lamination creates a smooth, shiny and eye-catching look. It is the most common and popular finish and has a much more striking appearance on your artwork design.
- Matte Lamination produces an elegant, sophisticated finish. It also provides a softer, more natural look that makes it easier to read the printed piece. Matte lamination has a “velvety” texture that makes it pleasant to handle. It also softens the contrast of darker colours so that they don’t stand out quite as much.
- Non-Laminated: If you are looking for the best buy price, this option will suit your needs. Printed on gloss art paper with no extra lamination. However, with no lamination to protect the surface, scratches, rubs, and writings will gradually damage the quality of stickers.
- Colour: CMYK full-colour digital printing.
- Supply: Supply in Sheets.
- Quantity: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000
- Shape: Square, Rectangle, Circle and Oval.
- Corners: 1mm Round Corners for Square and Rectangular shapes
Please provide your delivery suburb and postcode for final price confirmation.
All prices quoted are based on supplying press-ready files.
If you need our design support please visit our DESIGN SERVICES
NOTE: Price is for 1 design Only. If you have multiple designs and quantities please contact us for the price
Due to exchange rate fluctuations, all prices are subject to change without notice.
We can print almost all products to your custom specifications. If you require something different than what you see on our website i.e. print size, quantity or stock, click here to request a custom quote.